Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Blog





Happy 2013! I am incredibly excited for this year because it’s going to be the best one yet. I’m determined it will be! Last year (that makes it sound ages ago, doesn’t it?) was a great one for our family. My husband Nathan finished his Ph.D. and accepted a fantastic job offer, we moved to South Dakota (which meant we sold a house and bought one), our baby Kase turned one, our big boy Garrison mastered potty training, and I’ve surprised myself with the smooth transition from working-outside-the-home mom to stay-at-home mom. We have so many reasons to be thankful and to celebrate.

This year is already off to an exciting start. I did it! I finally, after years of contemplating whether to join the blogging community, decided to start a blog. It’s definitely been a long time coming, but I am thrilled about the opportunity to share my love for food and my desire to be creative in the kitchen. From what I hear, I’m bound to have a ton of fun. How can I not look forward to that? With two spirited little boys and a busy husband, I’ve told myself I can’t bite off more than I can chew. Get it? Am I the only one who finds this humorous considering this is a food blog? I’ll take this new baby of mine one bite (had to!) at a time. I’m glad you’ve joined me on this adventure. It’s going to a great ride. Hold onto your forks!

2 comments: